Monday, January 4, 2010

School life'

Finally 2010'
sorry for less updating my blog..
&
sorry for using Eng to writing tis post
(cuz my school comp no Pinyin TT)
-
i cant on9 at home'cuz
my streamyx gt problemmm'Maybe =|
sien lorr
i called the TMnet de ppl
'i will go ur house and fix it..'
guess wat...
i wait for 4days edi..
if 2day still dint fix it...
5 days awaited==
sien laaaaa=(
dun wait me complaint ..
-
Life is Internet!!!
xDD
my comp becum useless without internet
...
-
skul open luuu
ba0beii becum so Qute!!!!! >w<
she wear jor straight straight de "Fa pian"
leng luii ar~!! ^^
makx~~
last night nice ler talk phone wit ba0bei
we talk contonese wa~~
xDDD
1st time talk wit ba0beii so long~
bt..
recently ba0beii cant talk phone till night night le..
cuz open skul le..
she's parent wan she early slep TT
nvmnvm~
i'll find you more at afternoon =D
cuz my class time talbe!!!!
mostly is Evening de!!!
morning and afternoon very lesss!!
zzzzz
how now!!?
i still need dance geh lerrr
cannot cannot i must change><
k la..
2day until here bah =)
H0Pe mY Internet will be Fixeeeeed!
Bye =)
Love LaoPo~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment